This is a page is to help you learn some tactics for battle. It has line formations, emote tactics, and more.
- Standing Face Emotes
- Standing Joke Defense
- Newspaper shield
- Any Standing Emote
- Joke Bombs
- Emote Bomb
- Emote Frenzy (Everyone does different emotes)
- Snowball Throwing
- Taking a line with an emote
- Fart Bomb (Everyone does “E+T”)
- Diagonal Line
- Chat bar Line
- Vertical Line
- “L” Formation
- Letter Formation
- Lightning bolt
- Backwards “L” Formation
- CHARGE- Charge the opposing army
- PULL BACK- Go back to the previous Line
- LINE- Make a line where they say (across, below, above, ect)
- ATTACK- Bomb the opposing army
- DUCK- Sit down using
- (Room name)- Go to that room
- Yes (pressing “y” on the keyboard)
We use this tactic when the opposing army is talking to us and we agree with what they’re saying. Or we are disagreeing with them by saying Yes.
- No (pressing “n” on the keyboard)
We use this tactic if we are disagreeing with the opposing army. Ex: “SURRENDER?” Then we say “No.”
- FAIL (typing it in manually)
We say this when the opposing army attempts a tactic but fails to do a good one. Then, we chant FAIL.
- WHY SO SMALL?
We use this when the opposing army has very small sizes or they are losing size as the battle goes on. This helps tick the other army off, and it boosts the moral of our army
- HELLO _________!
This is when we see a very annoying leader or troop on the opposing army and we want to be sarcastic. Plus, it is very original.
We use this when the opposing army is talking to us or they are talking to one specific person(s)